Sophie, Pearl, and Norbert pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarett_harrison

Sub-Adult Member
Here are some pictures for all of you!
Sophie: Sophie died last month. She was my very first lizard and I loved her dearly. Here are some photos from before she passed.
madlizard.jpg

obamalizard.jpg

bloodylizard.jpg

Sophie is the big one, pearl is the little one. They curled up under the pillow together.
Lizardlove.jpg

Pearl: Pearl is a spunky little thing. She is very sweet, but loves to run around on her own!
Here, I had to give her salad so she wouldnt eat mine!
9f4f8ed7.jpg

I thought I had more pics of her on photobucket, but i guess not. I will get more up.
Norbert: Norbert is a very cool lizard. He can be very sweet, but if he is hungry, i have to wear gloves so I dont loose a finger! He is and Argentine Black and White Tegu. He is nearly three feet long now! These pics are old so he looks smaller.
January:
1264656581.jpg

Norbertwithmouselegs.jpg

I will get some new ones.
hope you all enjoy!

falcor33

Juvie Member
i like your pictures! and thank you for posting them!

i'm sorry to hear about sophie, she looked like a sweet beardie, it's never easy to lose a friend.

the picture of the two beardies snuggling is absolutely adorable, i think that's my favorite, they look so peaceful and happy, i love snuggly pics! :love5:

keep posting more pics, i'll be watching, and i'm sure others will be too!

jarett_harrison

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you! I will take some new pictures today. Norbert doesnt like to sit still so its hard to get nice pics of him. But pearl is sweet so i get some good pics of her today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom