SOOO CUTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerl19

so i just put my little beardie to sleep, and i was afraid that he might get a little cold (even though its about 70 in my room) and he was laying on his drift wood about to fall asleep like he does every night so i decided to get a sock (never worn lol) and put it over him like a little baby and he is fast asleep all snuggled in his sock on his drift wood. and he looks so cute:love5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
They are so cute when they snuggle into their blankies or in this case sock. :love5:
I tuck all 9 of my beardies in at night they love their blankies. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyr.jpg
Top Bottom