Soon to be Beardie owner!Pic of Viv and Baby Beadie(newpics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws_of_life

Juvie Member
Actually they just got their beardie which they have been waiting for for a few weeks now... good to have a new intersted owner

maelstrom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok the big day is only 3 days away!!!!! And i got a new suprise in my email this morning!! My fantastic breeder has sent me these brand new pics of my little guy "Falcor"
Hes looking so healthy and grown so much since the hatchling pics at the first of this post haha.. Im so excited i cant stop thinking about him :D haha
Its amazing how addictive these little guys are.. I dont even have him yet haha..
Oh my :D
I will be making my final Viv adjustements tonight and tomorrow and be posting some pics thursday or soon to show everyone!

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

Awwww the pics are ADORABLE! Sorry guh this new thing is sooooo confusing me... must be a bit too blonde right now... :D but OMG I'm SOOOOOO happy for you guys! Heh have fun :D !! Awww I'm like in love with Falcor! And honestly that's an amazing name! Lol I wish I was named Falcor! :D :D

Solo's Mom

Gray-bearded Member
Awwwwww cuteness!! I can't wait to meet Solo's little bro :D I love his colors, very different from when Solo was a little tyke.

maelstrom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
This friday@!! hehe im taking off from work early and me and my gf are going to drive an hour to meet our breeder(who actually lives about 3 or more hours away so im lucky!) and the exchange will take place at Wendys haha..
Im soooo sooo excited@! especially after i got a little taste of owning a lizard with my recent Agama rescue (as seen in the rescue forum).
The breeder told me that my lil guy is the biggest and most colorful of the clutch so im unbelievably excited.. Im just glad i have openminded friends who dont think im totally insane haha(most of them want a beardie of their own now haha..)

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
Are you willing to sell him to me????? I'll take him for......500$ :lol: Just kidding. It sounds like you good time with your beardie. Just rember, he probably won't eat for another week.

maelstrom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Really? has anyone else found this? I know when i rescued that Agama he was eating right away.. but the poor lil guy was also starving to death..
Jeeze im gonna feel horrible if he doesnt wanna eat :( hehe

Solo's Mom

Gray-bearded Member
With Steve's beardies I don't think you should have a problem with them not eating lol. We fed Solo when I went to pick him up from the breeders and he woofed down ~20-30 circkets, then we came home and fed him again and he woofed down around the same amount again hehe. No relocation stress at all!

wickdinnocence

Hatchling Member
my dragon didnt eat the first day and even a lil bit, I've had her for a week. She's so tiny though so I cant imagine her eating more. But I offer her food all the time, she is starting to get more comfortable with me so I think she'll be doing great very soon.

Good luck tomorrow with your new baby!!

maelstrom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Today is the day i get my sweet little Falkor!!!! Im sooo excited that there is no chance of me being able to concentrate at work today haha.. One of the curses of sitting in front of a computer all day.. I can be very easily distracted from the work im supposed to be doing haha. Luckily im caught up for the day and dont need to worry about much. :D I think i know like 30 people who want to come see my boy tonight when i get him home hehe. Hopefully he doesnt mind a few glaring eyes tonight :) If hes feeling antisocial im sure he will find solace in his cave hehe..
Pics tomorrow!!!

Okay, now, I don't mean to pester you or anything, but it is now 8:43AM EST on May 27th, and there hasn't been an update! :)

How'd things go? You've got an anxious crowd here that is just as excited as you to find out what's up :)

Solo's Mom

Gray-bearded Member
Come on man - haven't seen you online. I want to know how everything went!! :D And pictures - we need tonnes of pictures!

maelstrom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hahah I GOT HIM!!!!!!!!
Sorry i didnt make the post last night but by the time we got home with the lil guy we were exhausted haha(longest drive EVER!) lol.. So lil Falkor is sitting in his viv right now basking on his log with his lil belly full of crickets haha.. Solo's mom was right.. No relocation stress what so ever :D ate 4 lil cricks about an hour after he arrived in his new home and chowed down again this morning after his viv had warmed up enough. I cant get over how small he is!! today is his one month birthday!! haha.. So without any further adieu here is Falkor in his new home :) Pics taken just 5 minutes ago :D
IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom