songs and films?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theimmortaljedi

Hatchling Member
I hope this is in the right place but I was wondering if you have favorite Dragon movies, Dragon songs,or other media that make you think of our fun-loving pets. I love Dragon Heart and Eragon. And Bruce Dickason sings a song called tears of the Dragon I really like. Has anyone ever made a video of their dragon using a song about Dragon's? Or write a song about B-dragons? Just wondering if anyone else thinks about this stuff besides me? By the way are thier any movies or shows with Bearded Dragon's in them?
Thanks

supertrisha

Juvie Member
I know the movie "Holes" has some silly beardie-looking creatures in them. They stand, they talk, and look kinda silly- other than that, they look real!

:)

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Katherine, my 8 yr old wrote a song about bogart the Great Dragon. It's kinda about Bogie and kinda about a special BD in a book she is working on.

Bogart- Bogart the Great Dragon
He's traveled the world,He's Been back in time,
He's been everywhere and seen everything,
He can read maps and he can read books

He's Bogart- Bogart the Great Dragon
Bogart- Bogart the Great Dragon!

He can fly his balloon and ride his quad
He built his own time machine
So he can see the great lizards DINO'S!

He's Bogart- Bogart the Great Dragon
Bogart- Bogart the Great....DRAGON!

To read more about Bogart the great, go to Dragon Tales and look for Dragon School.

Sandy H

Oh, My favorite dragon books are of course, all by Anne McCaffrey!

O-Gonchothedragon

Juvie Member
ya, definetly check out the movies!!! holes has a bunch, except they r the bad chars, and will kill for no reason.
in nims island,the beardie, fred, is one of nims bestfriends.there r other lizards in the movie too!! :mrgreen:

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Yeah, Holes has beardies in it... the first time I watched it, I thought the actors were so brave to have such dangerous lizards on set (this was a long time ago, before I knew what a beardie was). Now, I look back at some pics...

shiaholes.jpg

"Oh no! These highly venomous lizards are going to eat me!!!"

:laughhard:

Sandy-
Your daughter's song is very cute!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
There was also a Jeep commercial with a beardie in it. And one of the kids cable programs Jake and Josh had an episode with several beardies in it. And my beardies will be on Animal Planet in September I believe. :D

cheese

Hatchling Member
fresnowitte":e3f7d said:
There was also a Jeep commercial with a beardie in it. And one of the kids cable programs Jake and Josh had an episode with several beardies in it. And my beardies will be on Animal Planet in September I believe. :D
i remember that commercial :lol:

theimmortaljedi

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
And one of the kids cable programs Jake and Josh had an episode with several beardies in it. And my beardies will be on Animal Planet in September I believe.

What episode? When on animal planet?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
theimmortaljedi":abcdb said:
And one of the kids cable programs Jake and Josh had an episode with several beardies in it. And my beardies will be on Animal Planet in September I believe.

What episode? When on animal planet?
I think in September when they start showing the new episodes it will be on the "Weird, True, & Freaky" an it will be the "mutants" episode. It could be sooner, but seriously I have possitive date as of yet.

ehk10":abcdb said:
Do you mean Drake And Josh
:oops: Like I said one of the kids programs. :lol:
Your correct I'm wrong. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom