Something that I recommend everyone do at least once

Status
Not open for further replies.

david0501

Juvie Member
Once in a while I leave my webcam on and facing oscar just to see what he does when I'm not home and in the 2 hour's I wasn't home he pooped, ate his salad, ran around like 10 times, fell asleep a bit, ate again, and ran around a few more times lol!

geostraub

I have thought about doing this with our Toothless because he is new to us (on month this past week) and I never know if he is eating his greens or just what he does when we are at school and work. I was fortunate this past week to work from home a few days and I built a make-shift play yard for him and he ran around and licked everything, pooped and eventually fell a sleep so hard that he didn't wake up when I put him back in his viv. I may move him to the play yard more often when we are home so he has some zoo animals to watch.

XiDiS

Juvie Member
I plan on setting up my webcam so i can check in on my guy (after i actually get him) while im at work :)

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
david0501":r4ehgv6s said:
I want to be able to check on him live but I cant find any software i can do that with :(
you can set up a ustream account and have a live stream playing. that way other people can also check in on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom