Soaking help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Ellen, please don’t speak for me :) my point wasn’t that you need to give an anatomy 101 lecture. It was that there is a difference between generalizing/simplifying and making inaccurate and unnecessary statements just to reinforce your point.

Again, please don’t speak for me because I am not “bickering back and forth with you.” I’ve told you before and I’ll say it again. I have nothing against you personally but I will point out when the information you or anyone else gives to other members is inaccurate or misleading. This is how I treat everyone on this forum. Fact of the matter is I’ve gone out of my way to avoid threads you post in because I don’t want to deal with the drama and the condescending way you talk to members on here.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
If you are still using the T5 lamp that should be good. It would help to use a reflector, if you can’t get a clip on one you can use aluminum foil to line the inside of the fixture and redirect some of the wasted light back down.

I forgot to mention you can also try high moisture food items, like celery and cucumber (start with small amounts so he doesn’t get the runs) or silkworms and hornworms.

Bmac60

Original Poster
I mean I go to an exotic vet who is on National Geographic. They’ve always taken good care of us and everyone there specializes in reptiles.. but I’ll do the oral method

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Bmac60, I am a moderator here and I have to apologize to you for the behavior of some of our members. I am appalled at what I just read and I promise you it will be addressed. There was no reason for the way you were treated and I certainly hope that this behavior doesn't cause you to leave our forum. I promise you that it will be discussed with the Administrator and other Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshG88
Top Bottom