so let me introduce to you the one and only J.J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timisimaginary

Hatchling Member
hello, my name is J.J.
i can't type, so i'm having my human write this for me. i am a 16 month old red/orange male BD. i'm about 20.5" long and 585g. i like hornworms, greens, and my favorite fake plastic bonsai tree that i fall asleep on every night. i dislike baths and try to jump out of the tub or crawl up the sides any time i have to take one, but haven't figured out yet how to get out. favorite hobbies include being taken out of my cage to run into walls, and watching my human get frustrated every time i decide to stop eating a new feeder insect he bought for me. i recently woke up from brumation and right now i'm looking for a female... any female... but all the dancing and scratching at my cage hasn't seemed to help me find one. sadly, my human seems too dim to provide me with one, but maybe someday i can get through to him. i'm also looking forward to moving in to my new home, once my lazy human finally gets around to finishing it for me.

here are some pics:

who needs legs when you've got a tail?

hello, i am J.J.'s human. J.J. is my first reptile (but not my last, i'm setting up a new crested gecko habitat right now). i've been lurking this forum since getting him last May, and have this board to thank for helping to get the proper setup for him and answer the many many questions he's made me wonder about. i also have this place to thank for the annoyance and disgust i feel every time i step into a pet store and see an improper BD setup, or see or hear about dragons that are not being properly cared for. at least i know i can provide a proper home for my own guy though.

Welcome! J.J has some real hansome colors. I went the opposite of you and got a crested gecko first then my bearded dragon. I think you'll find crested geckos ALOT easier then bearded dragons lol, just make sure to get the crested gecko on repashy crested gecko meal replacement powder.

BEARDIESandCOFFEE

Hatchling Member
WELCOME! :wave: He's a good looking dragon! his feats remind me of my little guy. hope you enjoy the forum and stick around! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom