So I've Done It Again!~ Meet Bender~Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
fresnowitte":24f2e said:
Thanks Christine! It's okay if he stays little... then he just stays little... :wink:
it won't be my only small beardie. :lol:
All that really matters is that he is healthy.

I've always like miniature things...well some things. :mrgreen:

True... plus, for me, the longer they stay baby little, the easier it is to hold off the pringles cravings... I know as soon as Dex is full grown, I'll have to get another baby.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Well Baby Bender is still not very big 8-1/4 inches and will be 3 months on the 23rd of this
month, but boy is he getting colorful. I guess maybe he is not really that small, but after
looking at PVT Blaze everyday it's no wonder he looks small to me. :lol:

100_7356.jpg

100_7338.jpg

100_7361.jpg

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
:love5: Oh he is absolutely adorable.What he may lack in size he makes up for in cuteness!He really isnt small just right as a matter of fact.You cant expect him to live up to Blaze's or even my Phoenix's insane growth they are definately not normal by any stretch of the imagination.I love his markings and his colors.Now all you have to do is remember how many beardies you have so he doesnt feel left out :wink:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Darlin' baby boy, Barbara........... I just love the tangerine color, what a looker he's going to be when he grows up........ but I love them small like that! You know what they say............. special things come in small packages. :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-You Vicky and Lori!

I'm so bored right now! :roll: :( All my beardies are asleep except Baby Bender. :(

After serving so many beardies :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
:whip: :whip: :whip: :notworthy:
day after day for a year this serving only one little beardie is a shock to my system.
I only have one little mouth to feed.......waaaa! :(

He is such a funny little guy I'm glad to have him to entertain me and keep me company.

I love this first pic even though it has a bad flash glare.
Hey Mom! No Hands!
100_7363.jpg

YAY!
100_7364.jpg

Little Monkey Feet
100_7367.jpg

Watching TV
100_7377.jpg

Keepin' An Eye On The Cat
100_7375.jpg

Okay......can you tell I'm bored? :lol:
Do expect to be seeing much more of Bender with everyone else asleep. :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
How in the world is Bender able to stay up like that?! His back feet looked like monkey feet!
What an adorable little baby. You're lucky you still have one to feed/bathe/snuggle/play with. I have to settle for comatose chest cuddles :(

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Circus Beardie! I love it.I know how you feel Barbara all of my big guys are either sleeping or slowed down so I am right there with ya in boredville but at least I have Phoenix and the occasionally suprise wake up :wink:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Too cute! :D I may need to get a baby if Bogie doesn't wake up soon. Bender looks like a fun little guy. Katherine is going to love those shots.

Sandy H

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":a4634 said:
I have to settle for comatose chest cuddles :(
Haha. I know how you feel. If I touch Harlee she beards at me so I might as well put caution tape around her and Dally just lays there comatose, every now and then he'll open one eye.
I need a little Bender. :(

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Barbara, those picks of Little Bender are priceless.............. The second pic is killn' me................ it reminds me of those cartoon characters with the little body and large head, cute or what? :wink:

Lsorrent

Juvie Member
Bender is absolutely adorable. I can imagine how much entertainment he gives you, especially while the others are sleeping.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Bender is such a cutie, and these are great baby pics of your little star! :D Yay and Little Monkey Feet are my favorite of this bunch, although his belly is so beautiful in No Hands! :laughing6: They remind of some of Galileo's baby pics, he's a also singer and comedian, and did a great Pavarotti impression at this size! Give Bender and all your sleeping beauties my love! :love5:

1happymommy

Juvie Member
I don't know how I missed this post. Bender is the cutiest thing ever. I'm excited about watching him grow up. He has lovely coloring by the way. What a personality too. You two are lucky to have eachother. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom