So confused...... Rep vet says way diff then BD.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

agordon89

I agree that he's a quack ... I feel bad for his. I have read plenty of books on bearded dragons and most of them say the same things as this site... the only thing is the use of sand or not...there is alot of controversy on that..I decided to go with a substrate that has a sand look and feel but can be digested by dragons....I've had my dragons for a year and they love it...

Prouddragonmama

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just for u guys I took a pic of his dragons lol sorry for the crappy pic I was trying not to get caught lol! I admit they look better in the pic, reality is much worse :( the female ison the left side she looks bad but I couldn't get her in! The male with the in turned foot is really sad to watch. They all have missing toes and scars from fighting. Sad thing is he raised them a from babies or eggs as he said
a51946bf.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I got a response from Katrina on how she got rid of the problem:

"I have a local Reptile store where I buy my Repta-Aid however, that's only the supplement to help keep the dragon hydrated. I used Reptaid XL to treat the coccidia. Here's the link to where that can be purchased http://www.reptaid.com/"

Hope that helps & that's vet web site that I was thinking about. Between all of us you'll get good advice & help when you need it for your beardie.

Hope your baby is back to normal soon!
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom