Small worm thing that i found in my lap. . . im just confuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
OH! thats what those clumps where!!!! it all makes sense now, ill shift through the beetle container in a few days when i need to switch them. i was curious why there was a few clumps in the bedding of which i threw out.

thanks for the info!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Your Welcome! :D

Before I had noticed them in one of my worm bins I was finding them everywhere it was really grossing me out. I actually took the container that had been infested with them an watched the little maggot worms to see what they turned into... it was driving me crazy. :banghead: :help:
But before they had turned into moths they ate/killed any an;all baby supers that there were in that container. An I had to put a very (small mesh) tight fitting screen on the container to keep them from climbing out. I found it amazing by watching them I found how well and quick they can move/travel. :bleick:

I had to laugh at myself for growing maggots and breeding moths. :lol:
I don't recommend it! :laughing6:

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
thats kinda funny and a lil gross at the same time, but since most of us have a bin full of roaches somewhere in our house i guess it isnt that bad. . . one of my friends last night was like dude i dare u to eat a roach (this was at my other friends place) i was like this could be arranged. . . they all looked at me a lil funny.

but im going to wait till this friday to change out my beetle bin, i left mine for 3 weeks, how long do u let ur beetles stay in the same bin? also about how many supers should i be expecting since i have something like 60+ beetles. . yes, i know i got a little carried away with the whole lets turn them into beetles thing. but oh wells, i might be able to sell some on here, or to a local pet store or something if i end up with so many i cant use them.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I leave my beetles in the bin about 3 weeks then change them to a new one. As for how many worms to expect I really couldn't tell you I know I have atleast hundreds, if not a thousand, but the little boogers are pretty hard to count. :p

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Elora":db94a said:
the picture i posted was a parasite found in the chest cavity of a bearded dragon

I remember buying a lizard it was a sort of worm thing and it was exactly like the pictures I found them climbing out of the lizards dead body. He was acting and eating normal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom