Slapped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
I'm amused to say that Frank's taken to slapping me. He was sitting in the tunnel and I leaned over and tickled his ribs with a finger through the mesh. He grumbled at me, so I tickled him again - and he swatted at me with his left hand. :D

I left him to it, and went back half an hour later, gently tickled him and got another slap. Hehehehehe.

Apparently this is a thing Frank now does, and I'm happy to allow it - he used to be an extremely aggressive little lizard, and I'd rather have a slap than the threat of a bite any day - not that he's actually landed a bite on a human for months; he's learned to divert his aggression to things like the carpet block, and he knows the difference between flat hand (no attacking) and balled fist (okay, you can get me) these days. I'm very pleased with his behavioural modifications.

I'll try to catch a video next time.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to hear he's learning. I'd love to see a video of the slapping if you can get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom