Sizzle snuggled on her own!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Sub-Adult Member
I had her outside today in a bird cage. When I brought her in she climbed the cage. I got her out and held her close to me. She climbed up and got her head real close to my neck that I could feel her spikes. I went to walk across the room to put her up and she snuggled closer. Granted, it may have been out of fear but neverless, she found solitude in snuggling with me and that has made my day!! This is the first time she has ever done this.
Sorry to bend your ear but I had to share this with you guys and who better than a bunch of BD lovers.
Valerie

Puff2011

Aww.. That's so cute. I love when they rub their little beardie chins in to my shirt/neck to get cozy and fall asleep. I'm sure you will get more cuddles from Sizzle :lol:

Valerie

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I guess I was so excited i forgot the whole title of my post! It was supposed to say Sizzle snuggled on her own!! LOl
But you guys got the jest of it.
I feel so lucky, especially since she is a skittish one.
Valerie

thanybeauty1

Hatchling Member
Awww cute! I remember when my Spirit first snuggled with me, I was so excited and I posted the event on here as well lol.

jjh1

Juvie Member
Isnt that the greatest! Striker loves to cuddle up to my neck at night wrapped in a blanket.
Athena she loves to cuddle me when we are outside and also she loves to sit with her head near my ear lol

sheri85

Juvie Member
i love beardie snuggles. my Archer likes to run around for like 10 minutes before bed time, then he jumps on my shirt and snuggles in. sometimes, if he's against my skin and he snuggles his scales really tickle. but i still love it. he's more cuddly than my cat!

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
That is so cute! Teddy snuggles, too. He loves it, but I'm not so sure, especially when he snuggling into the soft skin on my neck. Yeowch! He wants nothing else to do with cats, other than a nice snuggle, but they're still not too sure. :lol:

Oh, by the way: You can edit your title by editing the first post. :wink:

Valerie

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks a bunch on the advice to edit my subject.

Well, today I had Sizzle and it is back to the same ole' hum drum. She is back to being a bit skittish. I may take her back outside tommrrow so I can get some cuddles!
Valerie

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Awww, don't worry, you'll have her spoiled in no time!

(or is that "she'll have you spoiled...."? :roll: :lol: )

Don't forget the leash: one time Teddy saw the tree move in the wind, and he S-P-L-I-T, as far as the leash would allow, that is, and then sat there and glared at me until I picked him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom