size???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got 2 ten month old bearded dragons and i need to know, how big are they supposed to be at 10 months,12 months and 15 months :?

LQDragons

Juvie Member
they're all different, just for a comparason, my almost 5 month old is 17 3/4" & 303 grams. When we got her she was 2 months old, about 9" & about 55 grams

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
My girl is much smaller. She is about 4-5 months (at most) and is about 11, maybe 12 inches.. I haven't measured her in a while..

There is no specific size. It's based on too many factors.

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
A dragon should be 6 inches from nose to tail tip by the time they're 2 months old generally speaking. Here's a generalized questionnaire so we can look over your husbandry and point out anything that could be improved.

How old is your dragon?
How long is he?
How long have you had him?
Where did you get him from?

What size tank is he in?
What substrate are you using?
What do you use to heat the tank?
What are the temperatures (basking spot and cool side) in the tank?
What do you use to measure the temperatures?
What UVB light do you use?
Is it a coil/compact, a flourescent tube, or a mercury vapor bulb?
How old is it?
How close can your dragon get to it?

What do you feed your dragon?
How often?
What supplements do you use?
How often?
Do you mist or bath your dragon?
How often?

Is your dragon housed alone?

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Wow. My baby is way undersized because of neglect before I got her and even she was bigger than that! (9 inches at 9 months, 45 grams) Are you counting the tails too? For the record, they can still grow given proper food and lighting, but they'll probably never be as big as a dragon that had had proper care from the begining. (After a month of proper care, Miss Priss has grown about 2 inches and is now 60 grams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom