Size and Weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate221

Hatchling Member
I'm new to all of this growth chart stuff, So i'd love to hear input from you guys on the size of my babies! This is the first time i've measured and weighed them, I got Enya last Saturday and Loki on June 4th!

Enya is 8 months old, 15" long and 228grams....

On June 4th Loki was 4 1/2" long (unsure of weight).....Now he is 3 1/2 months old, 10" long and 42.5grams...

I'm mostly worried that i'm feeding Enya too much....or not enough? Loki eats constantly and that's fine, but Enya will eat 12 superworms and 5 or 6 large crickets in one sitting (Along with her salad)....Is this okay? How much should I be feeding her? Should I go with the "As much as she can eat in 15 minutes" Thing?

Any advise or suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks! :D

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Until about 1 year a dragon will consume a lot of feeders as they are still growing a lot. After 1 year to 1.5 years a dragon is generally in a transition from 80% feeder and 20% salad to 20% feeders and 80% salad. This usually will happen throughout that half year. I believe (judging by your description) that your dragons sound like they are good weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom