Single swollen eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortheLoveofLizzie

Hatchling Member
Greetings!
Happy Valentine’s Day to all. Good day to tell y’all that I do love you and this forum.
It has been 5 wonderful years since I found Lizzie by the side of the road. I still chuckle when I see in mind the hilarious scene where two grown adults are wearing g garden gloves and armed with a box try to recur the scary wildlife!
Cute Lizzie in bath

Upclose left eye closed

Upclose eye open

When Lizzie has a normal eye

When I first noticed eye and documented it

Lizzie ct scan after I first noticed it

Peace all
Lizzie and I

FortheLoveofLizzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Swollen salivary glands
Or
Aneurysm
Probably more imaging would need to be done.
She has had it for 5yrs so it’s probably not a malignant tumor-which generally grow faster.
But I suppose it could be a benign tumor growing slowly in a small space too.
Needs more testing. None of the surgery I saw online for cephalic aneurysms looked fun. I have appt with the vet rec by who published reports of aneurysm clipping and generally a well respected figure in herpetology. Will post when I now more.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
if it is an aneurism , make sure the vet harvests a bit of her blood for storage over several weeks so she wont succumb to blood loss when they operate on her, she'll need a lot of blood transfusions during surgery.

I lost my Puff in recovery after surgery to repair his aneurism , he never came home.

FortheLoveofLizzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I’m so sorry about your beardies surgery :(. We pour so much love in them. Thank you for the adviceZ it’s noted and I will insist if it comes to surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom