Silly Sliding Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silas66

Hello Everyone!

I have just upgraded to a "Reptile Treasures" 40 gallon with front sliding doors/lock. It looks fantastic and Silas loves it. Does anyone know how to put on the little black plastic handles? I've been trying to figure it out for hours and I can't find any help! I must say that it isnt making me feel very smart!! :banghead: Thanks in advance to the genius that helps me out! :D

lzzrdboy

Silas66":28amv83r said:
Hello Everyone!

I have just upgraded to a "Reptile Treasures" 40 gallon with front sliding doors/lock. It looks fantastic and Silas loves it. Does anyone know how to put on the little black plastic handles? I've been trying to figure it out for hours and I can't find any help! I must say that it isnt making me feel very smart!! :banghead: Thanks in advance to the genius that helps me out! :D

I'm not familiar with the enclosure but if you can provide a product link we could probably figure it out for you.

john6six

Hard to say, but I might guess that the first and third piece would just slide over the end of the glass, with the closer portion being the outside handle and the part they are sitting on would be on the inside. Possibly the other two attach inside the viv to act as a catch for the handles.

On another note, doesn't that background give your poor beardie nightmares? :)

Silas66

Original Poster
Hmm the problem with those pieces is that they look like they should clip onto the edge of the glass, but the glass is too thick :-? All 4 are the same, I just wanted to show you the angles :)

As far as the background hahaha it gives her perspective :lol:

jenneelk

Is the background the snake? OMG.. I thought you had the snake in there.. I've been looking at the pic a while and was like WTH, you can put snakes with beardies, my son will be ecstatic! :lol:
I feel like a dunce.. now I can see the one dimension and end of the snake. I haven't had coffee yet so I blame that.
sorry no help on the handles but the terrarium is nice! :)

john6six

Is there any chance that the items you are looking at are not door handles, but possibly locking clips for the screen cover? That would make a bit more sense, since you wouldn't really need 4 door handles.

Silas66

Original Poster
YOU john6six are correct. Man I thought I was dumb earlier... :oops: Oh well. It seems so weird that all the other ones have a handle! Thank you everyone for your insight :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom