Silly Jingles That Beardies (Or Other Animals) Have to Hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
I'm no singer but I have a song/jingle/favorite phrase for just about every one of my animals lol. Does anyone else do this or am I just crazy talking to my babies?

Here are a few examples. They are not 100% how I would say them because now I am blanking out lol.

To Sloan, one of my beardies:
Sloan, Sloan, he's nearly fully grown, he sits on a throne, and says, "mommy leave me alone" (or something like that)

To Kwayze, one of my beardies:
Beardie baby your so fine, beardie baby you never cease to blow my mind, yes oh yes it's true, that mommy is in love with you.

And another phrase for Kwayze:
KWAY-ZEE whyz she so pretty?

I have more for my other animals that I will share if others share theirs.

myzeak

Hatchling Member
ashesc212":4c6d9 said:
Does anyone else do this or am I just crazy talking to my babies?
I think your crazy for doing that... but not a bad crazy, prolly crazy in love with them in my opinion. I talk to thim in my baby voice but not sing or rime there names

Amber31190

Hatchling Member
pookie-pookie he's so cooky-he's so crzy, when he basks he looks lazy, lol yea i know don't quit my day-job.. i have weird rythmes for mine to your not alone, i think it has to do with their personalities, like my boy always give me the (W)itch please or (W)itch gimme a cricket, he's a total grump, but keely, my baby girl, runs off her tree over to the hamock, wich is corner toward door entrance and looks like "hey momma watcha ding, comming to see me!!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I sing so much to all my animals... they must think I'm crazy. For Bob, I sing "Bob bob a lu bob, a whop bam boo!" (To the tune of Little Richard's Tutti Frutti). Phin gets "Oh Phinny, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind! Hey Phinny! Hey Phinny!" (to the tune of Hey Mickey). Chloe gets "Oh my darlin, oh my darlin, oh my darlin Chloe bird; You are fat and kind of lazy, oh my darlin Chloe bird". (to the tune of Oh My Darlin Clementine).

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
@Goonie - I would love to make one up but I have to be there to see her personality haha. Although, I think the one Amber came up with is a pretty good start.

@Amber - nice song for Pookie!! I hear ya about the personalities. It is amazing how they are like little people and act so different. My little girl is way more interested in what I am doing too. My boy seems to only have one thing on his mind...the girl haha. He'll hang out with us but he's always looking beyond us.

@Jasper's Mom - I love your songs haha. It's good to see that I am not alone. The Hey Mickey song is kinda like one of my songs but I changed the tune a little bit. Hahha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom