Silly Dragons- You Post What You Want About Your Dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have three dragons and they are all very beautiful and silly! This is where you post what you want about your beardie! Feel free to express your opinions about your dragon(s), other dragons, or stories about your life. It's your thread, you decide what you put! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Lol i just wanted to share how much of a princess Gizmo is! Madam will only eat veggies if hand fed after her daily bath! no joke, and im sure she gives me a look like "slave, one requires a milk bath immediatly" and a deathly stare if i am just 10min out of a set sechedual! lol Prissy but i love her!

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
A whole lot of lickin' goin' on!
What is with all the licking?!? I'm not sure which one of my beardies licks more. Is there a purpose to all the licking, really? It used to be just red stuff or shiny stuff and now it's just everything. Chaos even managed to lick up a sock fuzz a few days ago.(All I could think was that is was from my hubbys sock and it was probably in between his toes most of the day before Chaos ate it :puke: ) Now I have to vacuum before they get out to run!

Jen

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Lol i know what you mean, i thought it was just to taste things, but Gizmo genuinly licks everything, we call it kissing, as when you snuggle, or give her a stroke, you get a like, like a thank you. (also after food but that one may just be for more worms!)

My BF is very jealous as i get lots more kisses than him!

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
FaaFaa, I gotta tell yoyu honestly that everyone's beardie licks them. It's not just a sense of taste, they're making sure that you're their owner! It's also because they're kissing you (I get a lot of licks, and they love me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ).

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Ive know my BF to sneak into the kitchen (where Gizmo is) and constantly pet her until he gets a kiss to make himself feel loved! I think she loves me more as i am worm giver lol!!

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LOL is right! Gizmo is silly! This is perfect! This is exactly what we want! We want to hear about your dragon and its life!
This is my Psycho if anyone walks near his viv (or looks at him, or sneezes):
psycho-beard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom