silkie care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max18

Hatchling Member
I may order a silkie in the very near future and I have done my research( well I can't say I learned anything because everything on one site contradicts everything on another). I just really need to know the truth about their needs. Thank you for your help.

Annalee

Juvie Member
CountofCasualty":2ynjnpj2 said:
Honestly, message Annalee on here. She's got 3 silks and cares for them wonderfully.
Thank you for referring him to me Jolene!

I'd suggest skimming my post about my dragons. A lot of me learning and understanding silkie care is in there. I have a partial care sheet written up that I will get to you as well! I'll send you a PM with my cell number too if you have any questions, you can also contact me there via text or call.

Annalee

Juvie Member
Max18":2t29cnqm said:
I may order a silkie in the very near future and I have done my research( well I can't say I learned anything because everything on one site contradicts everything on another). I just really need to know the truth about their needs. Thank you for your help.
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=194667

there's my post!

Max18

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much. I've been on every online breeders site for a week trying to find a beardie that I fell in love with just by looking at him. I did with a citrus tiger tangerine hypo silkie. He is the prettiest dragon I've ever seen and I am so exited to get him. Then re researching silkies was kind of a kill joy, and you know what I mean if you've ever tried to find anything on them care wise. I really appreciate you guys helping me out. :blob5: :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom