Not open for further replies.

atreyu917

Juvie Member
More of Yoshi:
l_aa76f2299dac4974ab00f3731962d0fa.jpg

l_c8297cc5e2d04a97a71060e380b55117.jpg

Youkai

Hatchling Member
Not sure if she qualifies... but Sakura had something like a pancake going this morning. She's way too small to be in the same league with all the beautiful beardies posted so far but this is pretty flat for her. Sort of a "mini" pancake, :lol:

Pay no attention to her basking platform, unfortunately I couldn't get to clean it before the picture, but it's spic-n-span now..

Grommet

Hatchling Member
Grommet hardly ever pancakes but I got lucky this morning! I got an itch to bake bread while I was drinking coffee with Grommet tucked in my robe (bread making is one of my favorite procrastination techniques) She looked so snuggled up I left her in there all the way through the kneeding and rising process. When I finally put her back in her tank, she made her first pancake in months! Maybe it had something to do with baking? Wish I could say I was making pancakes.... maybe next time!

DSC01313.jpg

DSC01315.jpg

mcdavis77

Youkai":4faad said:
Not sure if she qualifies... but Sakura had something like a pancake going this morning. She's way too small to be in the same league with all the beautiful beardies posted so far but this is pretty flat for her. Sort of a "mini" pancake, :lol:

She's a silver-dollar pancake! (don't know if they have those everywhere but in the South they're pancakes that are about 2-3 inches wide)

Mommy of Sunny

Juvie Member
Original Poster
This is a brumation pancake!! Sunny is doing a 1/2 brumation....he is just looking for an excuse to be extra lazy. He sleeps all day and then naps all evening when we are home. He came out last night for a nice warm bath (with a poo!), a beardie burrito, then some worms! Life as a beardie is goooooood!!! :wink:

SunnyPancake2.jpg

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
mmm i love homemade bread. I cant eat the store bread anymore! homemade is so much better!

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
here's another Mayze-cake:

1120081945a.jpg

wow, i took this pic at a wierd angle... it almost looks as if shes hanging from the wall like a gecko :lol: .

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Here's our youngest baby that we've been treating for bites on his front paws. My husband works in a pet shop and when this little one was injured, he brought him home. He's done really well, he's still small for his age, which we figure is about 7-8 wks, but is improving daily. We call him little red guy. I can't name the babies we treat, or I'd never be able to give them back. We've successfully treated 4 beardie babies who are back at the pet shop, and the biter who was responsible is now in his own cage (which is miraculous because pet shops don't ordinarily care one way or the other. Luckily, the manager listens to Roger when he gives his opinion, so there aren't any more baby beardies being bitten. This baby really likes to make himself into a pancake!
Issy2008243.jpg

This is Sweetie, our 2 1/2 yr old female, flattening herself out in the sun on our balcony.
sweetie2008037.jpg

Mommy of Sunny

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Awww, Little Red Guy is so cute. A pancake in the making! He is doing a great job already!!

Here is Sunny using his rock as a pillow. This one is for Whiskers up in Beardie Heaven!!

Sunnypancake-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom