Should I be worried about this poop? pic inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Stompy, has always been really healthy, growing fast and eating alot. Never in the 4 months that I have had him has he pooped at night. Tonight he pooped at around 7:30pm and it looked weird. I found him sleeping (he never goes to bed this early) and the poop looked like this:

Picture001.jpg

it had a grey film over it.
today he ate pw's, squash and dandelion greens which is also what he ate yesterday/

smaug85

Hatchling Member
Elora":7561d said:
Stompy, has always been really healthy, growing fast and eating alot. Never in the 4 months that I have had him has he pooped at night. Tonight he pooped at around 7:30pm and it looked weird. I found him sleeping (he never goes to bed this early) and the poop looked like this:

Picture001.jpg

it had a grey film over it.
today he ate pw's, squash and dandelion greens which is also what he ate yesterday/

Have you changed his diet at all lately? Or is this what he gets daily?

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
He usually eats mustard greens, apples, and pw's but a few days ago some people suggested squash so hes been eating that. been about 4 days and his other poops looked good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom