shipping bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittanyS

Hatchling Member
I moved to North Carolina and I had to leave Buddah in New York with my grand father and uncle. They are taking care of her for now but I don't know how long they will take care of her for. I am trying to get her down here. I don't know if shipping her is a good idea because of all the stress it would put on her. Also, I don't know how I would ship her 40 gallon breeder take and all of her other things. Could anyone tell her how much it would cost to ship through UPS? How would I go about doing it?

Also, I was wondering about the reptile rescue train and how that works. I just really want to get her down here so I don't have to worry about her everyday.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

-Brittany

BaskingBaby

Sub-Adult Member
Shipping reptiles is a pretty common thing. They may stress while being shipped, but most make it just fine and will adjust to the new surroundings once they arrive. I used http://www.ShipYourReptiles.com and they were very helpful and cheap. They will give you an estimate too. It's overnight shipping, so he would arrive the next morning. As for shipping the cage and all that, it would probably be easier and cheaper to just buy new things or drive down and pick it up. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaineyPoo
Top Bottom