Shhhhh...this is Bernadette

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wink: Hello....My name is Bernadette and I'm a dragon....I know mama is supposed to type here but I thought I would instead.....

I just arrived home on Saturday and boy was the human happy to have me here. I have a wonderful tank with lots of nice stuff...fresh greens and peas...and crickets! OOO! I love to chase them crickets.....

My human companion is quite the worry wart though...teehee...I know she loves me. She is always checking the temperature in my tank and making sure I'm ok...this morning I was being kind of slow to emerge from under my half-log hiding thingy...the human, "T", lifted the log and picked me up to make sure I was alright...now she is feeling bad about disturbing me.....I'm not saying if I felt disturbed or not... :wink:

Oh! I like to watch t.v. too and the humans always make sure it is on for me when I go to that side of the tank and start looking for it...
I think the most fun though is the cricket rodeo :blob5: :blob8: me loves to chase them down....

Well-I'd better go before I get caught outta the tank...hope to hear from you other beardies soon...this is a fun place and I know mama "T" likes it here too....

Bernadette

homecoming3.jpg

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hi Bernadette!
I am glad you are here and happy, and that you have a good human slave!! They do like to worry over the beardies, especially new ones, so you should probably be expecting a lot more overprotective mommy visits!
:mrgreen:

dragonkeeper777

Original Poster
Hi Jiffy....nice to meet you......guess I should eat my peas and greens today...teehee....I ate lots of crickets last night and have not eaten anything today yet......mommy is worried.....Talk to you later....

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom