She's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek32

Juvie Member
tiki has taken only 2 jumps. one was a leap of faith off of my desk onto the rug(guessing she wasnt interested in a salad so she ran :p) the other was cause my mom took her out of my hands and dropped her on the rug but she was fine both times. ill make a photobucket account now,grab my camera and start snapping pics lol. she may be fine now but earlier today she was looking a little dark so depending on how she is now she may look a bit dark but i may have some pics of her from last week already on my camera.

MissMichelle91

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I guess they're not called Kamikazi lizards for nothing, huh?

Good luck with your photoshoot :D I hope my instructions are easy enough to follow. I really want to see Tiki :3

Derek32

Juvie Member
im importing the pix onto the computer. at first she was all into it i had her on my desk and as soon as i snapped a pic she would move a little bit almost like she was in a photoshoot haha then i moved her into the pingpong table and she freaked out from the fan above it and the slipperiness and ran and slid off and went to run under the treadmill but i got her :)

MissMichelle91

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh, me too! Translucents are such strange little dragons and I haven't really seen an adult one n_n I can't wait.

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
MissMichelle91":1le8y88y said:
Oh, me too! Translucents are such strange little dragons and I haven't really seen an adult one n_n I can't wait.

Oh rly? I'ma find some pics. You'll enjoy them :)

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Some adult trans:

photo

yt78.jpg

Smoothie$20LLL.JPG

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Awww dangit, the cool one didn't show up.
Check out the breeders at baltimore beardies, they've got some crrzy trans over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom