shedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerl19

my beardie just shed his tail a few days ago but i knew he was going to because it was turning all shed like (you know what im talking about) and how his body is doing it. is his whole body going to shed? hes just a baby. do their whole bodies shed when their babies then sein sections when they are adults? I have leopard geckos so i was wondering if there was anything special beardies need to shed? my baby gets a warm 20 minute bath for 20 mins every other day. Im just happy that im doing things right :eek: because hes sheddingggggg

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Sounds like everything is going fine. I have heard that babies shed their whole bodies. Usually my beardies shed their tail and arms first then a few days later they shed the rest! A bath helps to sooth the ichyness. Boy are my beardies grumpy when they are having a full shed!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
A branch or log is always helpful. They love to rub on it(because they itch,of course).Whatever you do don't help them shed as far as like pulling the skin off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaineyPoo
Top Bottom