Shedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
So Toruk the last few days has had very light skin like he is getting ready to shed. Yesterday it was very white like it was about to come off or start shedding on his body. But today his colors are coming back but they are darker then normal. Has anyone seen this before?

Everytime Toruk gets ready to shed he does it within a few days and he has been looking like he has been needing to shed for a week now.

Thoughts?

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay just wondering he just has never done that before. And he is very edgy around us like he doesn't want to be touched or held. Pissy mood.

My dragon Zap had his skin lookin white n on the verge of shedding for a couple weeks. Sometimes he'll scratch it off himself, but I put him in a shallow warm bath for a lil bit. As it dried he got it off. Sometimes it takes linger, no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom