Shedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaime3234

Hi! My baby just started shedding the first time :] I was just wondering what I should do. For instance, should I put something in there for him to scratch on? Or should I give more baths? Or what? Thanks!

MBrian

Juvie Member
You should if possible give your beardy daily baths because it helps to loosen the skin your beardy should love it as well! Mine even sheds when she's in her shower/baths you'll most likley notice your beardy whipping its tail,stiffing it up, scratching its head on some kind of surface,eye buldging(dont panic about that i cant even look at my beardy when she does it), and doing alot of wierd moving im sure there's a better way to say that but oh well:b i would put a smooth rock in the bath and its viv so that your beardy can rub against it, some people even advise during a bath to get a soft toothbrush and massage their body with it(not to ruff) but really all depends how your beardy reacts when being in water.Oh and make sure its warm water not too hot! Hope i gave you all the info and things you should be expecting! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom