Shedding....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
DON'T PULL IT OFF. just give him a nice warm soak and will come off much easier for him.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Give him nice warm baths you can use a baby soft toothbrush on them it helps the shead loosen and they love the feel of it. Not much else you can do.

jakeh2009

Hatchling Member
dino is almost done shedding, just has a few spots now, i asked the same questions a few days back, and they advised the same thing. i just soaked him everyday just rubbed him while he was in the water, it got the loose stuff off and saturated the area when the big patches were, seemed to help and he enjoyed the nice rub too. do you have anything in the tank for your beardie to rub on? dino was like dragging himself along one of his logs to get the belly shed off, and the side of his head on his hammock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom