Shedding or something else? lack of engery, not moving aroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjthebeardeddragon

Original Poster
Okay so the vet gave him batrik syrup.. he gets .03 cc a day.. and also metronidazole .03 cc's a day also said the hdryolife was good for him.. 3 drops ..one drop morning/noon/night.. He also said to put him a little sona icu unit... I cleand out his cricket container..and made a bed with papertowels..and keep the moist.. .I put that in his cage. and put the light on top of that..he said to keep it moist.. and for it to be 85 degrees..and do it 24/7.....we have 3 days to get over the hill..
We got the temp gun.. those are in there just to see..
S6301863.jpg

i just...as of 8:11.. gave him his night drop of the hydrolife.. and he started to raise his tail! like he was hungry! this is how i used to know he was hungry! So tryed to feed him a small phonxie worm but he spit it out..so i gave him a little slurry like i had given him the couple days from before.. but its makng me pretty happy to see he is gaining some streth to raise his taill! he also is still pushing up towards the light and now laying down anymore.. i wonder how he will act since the doc said to keep the light on him all night..?mmmm

dragons1222

Juvie Member
the fecal usually takes about 5 minutes

as for the suppliments you need to get

a pure calcium he needs this 5x a week dusting 2 feedings a day
then a calium w vit.d3 which needs used 1x a week
and then a multi vit. 1x a week

i definatly would not be keeping him in a small container like that

he has no wasy to get away from the heat and 85 is no way near warm enough

and moist paper towels would be bad too they will keep it too humid and could give him a respiritory infection

i would just try to lower the lights so he doesnt have to climb to get to them

and you might try making his enclosure half of what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom