She layed one unfirtle egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-Gonchothedragon

Juvie Member
Hey guys :3 i haven't been on here in a long time. Oggie's now almost 3 years old, and she had been digging a lot lately. today, she finally layed one soft white egg (unfirtle; never bred). anyway, i'm not quite sure what to do with it. Also, i gave o-goncha lots of water, and ill have to extra- calcium powder crickets this week. Aside from that, I'm not too sure of what to do with her. she's a little lethargic now.
update: She's now digging, as though she is burying the one egg. (sand)
thanks !! :mrgreen:

FBradshaw

Juvie Member
The eggs can be just thrown away if you're sure they're unfirtile. She probably has more to lay, so I would suggest getting an old shoebox or something similar and making a lay box for her. It's not all that uncommon for them to lay without having bred, just treat her like you would any other gravid female and all will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom