" SEXY LEGS "

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanya1974

Hatchling Member
:D :D hi everyone, i was on the site a couple of weeks ago and to be honest i wasnt feeling my best at the time. I read a topic about a concern another member had on there beardies legs. One member relied does it look like this and posted a picture of there beardie. they replied yes yes thats it. the member replied dont worry about it thats sexy legs. God i cryed with laughter and it tickled me all day as i couldnt agree more on the meaning... so long story short i have made it my mission to capture "sexy legs " for the past two weeks. Thanks so much for cheering me up and wanted to spread the "bug" so if you have any sexy legs to share (not human ) giggle then lets have some fun lol

P2140043.jpg
true meaning of sexy legs my hansome (merlin )

P2130035.jpg
av just woke up mum but i have sexy legs going on (crystal)

P2070014.jpg
am so sexy for this photo (angel)

P2120028.jpg
am not a beardie but mum still thinks av got sexy legs (aurora)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General to Photo Expressions]

What a bunch of "sexy" pics! :D Loved them!
You have a Husky too! Aren't they the ultimate silly goose of dogs? :mrgreen:

tanya1974

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
you odnt know how much it has ment you remarking on the effort i have at least gone to. aurora i have to say is the biggist pain in the neck i own, although she is a cutie, when shes not raiding the bin , or eating shoes lol.

TurtleG1rl

This thread made me laugh, then I couldn't find it, I wanted to show my fella that when the little guy does it we have to call it sexy legs as its an awesome name. We've had him nearly two weeks and I have to laugh when I see him do it.

tanya1974

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lmao thanks turtle girl, thats what i mean by the bug,,, eeee i cryed, its so funny and i always use sexy legs myself now,,, so glad you have had a giggle ( a smile a day keeps my doc away) doc= doctors :D
you need to get a pic of ya lil angel on or e mail me one.... take care hun xxx

TurtleG1rl

tanya1974":3cw9ihku said:
you need to get a pic of ya lil angel on or e mail me one.... take care hun xxx

I shall post one up when he's a little bigger or used to us, whichever comes first. At the moment he's two weeks to us tomorrow and although has settled in his viv and such is still getting used to us, he still shies away a little when we come nearby so all in good time

TurtleG1rl

Both our fellas decided to show of their sexy legs yesterday

sexy leg [/url], on Flickr

Kari was insistent on actually being photogenic yesterday to show he had them too, he often does one which is highly amusing when basking may try to catch it next time if he stays still long enough for a photo
5461644292_4b0634d785.jpg

TurtleG1rl

bowsersmom":38lk2fgk said:
Did you name your beardie after Stargate? For the WIN!
Yes we did, we originally had two Teal'c and Bra'tac however after reading all the stuff here and being informed actually its not wise to keep two together and much personal debate we took Teal'c back and kept Bra'tac we didn't want any usual names for the little guys

tanya1974

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
wooooowwwww great sexy legs everyone , i sooo loved the little dude on the finger and the turtle, although they all made me giggle (again) there all just tooooo sexy lmao xxxx keep the bug going xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Appgo88link
Top Bottom