" SEXY LEGS "

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
tanya1974":27xpr241 said:
wooooowwwww great sexy legs everyone , i sooo loved the little dude on the finger and the turtle, although they all made me giggle (again) there all just tooooo sexy lmao xxxx keep the bug going xxxx

Thanks! It was actually nice to go back through my Flickr set of Bowser (little dude on the finger) and remember the fun times we had with him during the short time he was with us. Obviously beardies are born with sexy legs! ;)

tanya1974

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ohh am sorry .... i know how you feel tho, i lost a beloved pet three yeaars ago and i am really looking forward to getting my boy tattooed on my leg for my birthday next month.. i tell ya what tho that little dragon picture and his sexy legs has made it into my fond memory list ,al not forget it... again am so sorry mate ...xxx :cry:

civicblend97

Hatchling Member
here's my beardie and her sexy legs....she likes showing them things off
101_0447.jpg

tanya1974

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i love her sexy legs,, there just all so cute when they do it and it shows there just chilling and peaceful , good owners in my book xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zaynah
Top Bottom