*Separated our beardies... PLEASE HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

csa007

Original Poster
Oh I hope you didn't think I actually wanted to feed him a mouse. It breaks my heart when people are buyin those little pinkies for that, and I know my baby can flourish without them. I got stage one squash and chicken...

and he actually ate some of the squash! I was so happy :) Not a lot but enough

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Thats great that he tried it for you.
It would have been very distressing for him and you if you had to syringe feed him.

What i would do is do a day on and a day off. So give him a dose of babyfood, the next day see if he will eat on his own, if he doesnt then the nect day go back to babyfood.

Holly

csa007

Original Poster
Okay, I'll try that. He actually looked like he was hunting/chasing after a cricket yesterday but as soon as it was out of sight he gave up instead of hunting for it. He's making some improvements verrrrry slowly

csa007

Original Poster
So over the past few days Norbs has made some progress... but he is going back to worrying me again. He continued to eat small amounts of the baby food. He still has never touched his greens... and the best news yet, he ate 3 crickets all my himself 2 days ago. After that, however, he has been very lazy. Today he stayed in his corner all day. I woke up and let him just hang out and stare at me until Ieft for school, and when I came back at 3:30 pm he was still over there! Now he is officially sleeping and doesn't look at me if I am making too much noise or something. What should I do about this? Norbert didn't eat yesterday or today and he is sleeping all day not going under his heat lamp. Could this be sudden brumation onset by the move?

WORRIED ABOUT MY BABY! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom