Semi-blood in runny stool (just had 15 eggs)

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys my Chubbs is pooping water with no smell with a slight reddish poop she just had eggs 2 days ago is this normal?

I'm hoping this isn't a serious thing her belly isn't bloated no more and her appetite is slowly coming back.

She is extremely restless it seems and wants out

Attachments

• IMG_20240520_095535.jpg
    IMG_20240520_095535.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 31

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Is Chubbs' beard dark or is it normal color?
It is possible she might have a few more eggs left but not sure.
It doesn't look too much like blood, so I hope it isn't. Has she eaten anything that could have caused the discoloration?

Tracie

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hello,

Is Chubbs' beard dark or is it normal color?
It is possible she might have a few more eggs left but not sure.
It doesn't look too much like blood, so I hope it isn't. Has she eaten anything that could have caused the discoloration?

Tracie
When she's in her enclosure and outside her beard generally isn't dark unless she sees Amber then it'll turn dark.

Her body generally would be a light yellow/orange when she poops but since she has had eggs she has been a light yellow/orange 24/7.

She had 1 more egg yesterday so she's up to 16 eggs

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh geez, she isn't quite done then. I hope she finishes up soon, I'm sure she is tired!
I'm glad to hear she doesn't seem to be in distress or black bearding, too that's a great
sign so far. Keep us posted on her.

Tracie

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
That poo looks well within the normal range, nothing to worry about as far as that goes.
Ok I really need to figure out how to tell if it's ok or not instead of filling these forums every time I got a question.

I also need to find out the difference types of poop especially when they are having eggs and not having eggs 😅

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom