Seeking a Rescuer ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Hey everyone.

I posted about a month ago about my family's misfortune in today economy. Unfortunately, I lost my job without unemployment benefits and soon after lost my home. I moved in with my family who was also going through the same problems. There are now 4 of us living in a house doing odd and end type of jobs to scrape enough money together and soon enough will lose this house as well. We are at our end though.

I love my beardie very much and the only reason I am thinking of re-homing her is because I know that I cannot (in the present day) give her the home that she needs. She is housed in 55 gallon tank with all the luxuries until her MVB burned out today. I have been giving her a lot of natural light outside because the uvb content must have been very low anyhow. Her activity level is decreasing and I know she deserves better. This forum is my one and only hope. This being the only place that I know of that will guarantee that her new owners will be both knowledgeable of the care that she needs as well as willing to give her that care as well.

I live in the south western Michigan area (around Kalamazoo). If anyone could help please let me know. She is desperate for her a new home and I don't know what else to do.

Thank you and God Bless

Erin

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Oh gee, I wish I was closer, I would gladly help! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that things work out,

Mary

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Maybe you should change the title a little? To me it seems that "you" are looking for a rescue beardie, instead of what is happening with your situation...maybe change it and put the word ASAP or something I don't know.

Just a suggestion...will be keeping you in my prayers

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Erin, I am so sorry that you are having to get rid of Spot. Hope things improve for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom