See pg 103 regarding Vicky's surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Here's another post that he made about an hr ago. :D :p You can hear the excitement in what he wrote.
Joe Fradella GOING TO GET MY VICKY.......... HAPPY HOLIDAYS>>>>>

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
diamc":2daf3lvz said:
Here's another post that he made about an hr ago. :D :p You can hear the excitement in what he wrote.
Joe Fradella GOING TO GET MY VICKY.......... HAPPY HOLIDAYS>>>>>
Excited_man_3.gif

Welcome home Vicky!
welcome_home.gif

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm soo glad she's home (or should be by now). She's been in the hospital for what, 3 weeks to one month? I bet she's glad to get home to her human child and all her loving scaly children. I bet her beardies wonder where she's been. I'm sure she'll get that look from them.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Vicky, I am so happy to hear that you are home now. You have been in everyone's thoughts and prayers for the past three weeks. I know that you still have a long way to go in your recovery, but know that we are here for you every step of the way. With every day I pray that you get stronger and stronger. We've missed you terribly and hope to see you here soon.

FLOWERS-3-1-1.gif

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
gulfbrzdawn":3ofmsyo2 said:
Vicky, I am so happy to hear that you are home now. You have been in everyone's thoughts and prayers for the past three weeks. I know that you still have a long way to go in your recovery, but know that we are here for you every step of the way. With every day I pray that you get stronger and stronger. We've missed you terribly and hope to see you here soon.
+1,000 !!! :mrgreen:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
blondie098":324r895w said:
gulfbrzdawn":324r895w said:
+1,000 !!! :mrgreen:
ditto

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello all. Vicky wanted me to let everyone know that she is indeed home and is thinking of everyone here, misses all of us. She isn't quite strong enough yet to spend much time on the computer but hopefully will be soon. She appreciates all the well wishes and wanted me to send along some HUGS. :D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I didn't think she would be. It will be awhile before she can do much of anything. She's making progress in that she's home now.
Send her our love. She has a lot to catch up on, just on this thread, when she can.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Diane, thanks so much for the update, it must have been great to talk to her.

:D :D :D :D VICKY, YOU"RE HOME :D :D :D :D + happy dance!!!!

I know it will be awhile before we hear from Vicky, it's just warm & tingly-feeling to know that she beat this and is home. Just that must help tremendously in getting better. It's such GOOD NEWS!!

HUGSXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Deb

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Vicky, I certainly hope now that your home you don't think all these "Get Well" wishes are going to stop. :roll:

...... because here come some more! :mrgreen:

download.gif

23def8fb.gif

... others are thinking of you as well(tee-hee) :wink:

thinking.jpg

get-well-2.gif

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh wow Dawn, Vicky will love that picture when she sees it, it's gorgeous. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom