Secret Santa 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarett_harrison

Sub-Adult Member
Hey all! I know that earlyer this year there was no interest in the BD.org secret santa. But I would really like to try again! Sorry wizeguy for taking over but i really love doing this and i would hat to see it not happen.

So for all of you new here:
Secret Santa is something we have done for two years now. You send a gift and you get a gift. You wont know who your secret Santa is until Christmas when you open them.

This is how we will do it:
If interested please PM me and i will put your name down. Also send me your interests so your secret Santa doesn't end up getting you something you won't like and your FULL address. It would be really cool if we got a BIG interest this year. Thats alot of work for me but I would love to do it.

Deadlines:
The dead line for wanting to do it will be the 15th. I will send PM's out on the 16 of who your elf (the person you send the gift too.) is. All gifts should be sent as soon as you get your name because the post is very busy.

So please every one i really want to keep this going! So PLEASE PM me as soon as possible.

MODS: I know this doesnt belong here but i need interest. So if you feel it should be moved go ahead. =] no hard feelings. :D :D

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
There was interest. A few people ( I think about 15 or so ) signed up. We were supposed to be getting info about it over a month ago. Never heard anything about it. I sent a pm to Wize about it, and never got a reply. I am guessing he decided to cancel it, but I have not idea.
I also sent pm's to a couple of other people who had signed up originally, and they never did hear anything either.
I was interested, but I think it is too late to try to start it now, so I am going to pass.

Maybe you can get some people together though.

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
i'm absolutely down for this! i also contacted wize, no response :( hope everythings ok.

i just sent you my pm and in it i asked a few questions i'm sure others would want to know....

what's the price limit?

are we putting things that we like? or our beardies?

jarett_harrison

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
HEy! Put stuff that you like. Gift cards, resurants etc. I PM'd wize and all he said was that he wasn't doing it. But i love secret santa!

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
jarett_harrison":610dc said:
HEy! Put stuff that you like. Gift cards, resurants etc. I PM'd wize and all he said was that he wasn't doing it. But i love secret santa!

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It would have been nice to know that from Wize about a month and a half ago. Maybe then we could have had something good set up. Maybe if I would have known he wasnt doing it, I could have participated in the Secret Santa that I am on with another site. I didnt want to do both (need more $), and had already signed up here. :banghead:

jarett_harrison

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hey all! we have five people so far. I want this to be BIG! So please join in the fun! I promise it will be amazing! So please participate! :D

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
Aaww, this is a great and wonderful idea. Unfortunately I will not be able to participate, money is so tight I don't know if I will be able to get presents for family, but I just wanted to say what a wonderful idea and I am glad you are doing this. I hope you get more people signed up. Sorry I am unable to join the fun.

MelissaLynn525

Hatchling Member
What's the spending limit? This will impact my decision. :) Money's tight this time of year. But it's a great and fun idea!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom