Second Annual LLLReptile Menifee Pet Workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLLReptile

Juvie Member
Are you located in Southern California? Curious about a reptile pet, or just want to come in and ask someone face to face all your questions about Bearded Dragons? Want to meet other folks in your area that are all about bearded dragons and other reptiles? Come and check out our pet workshop! Designed to help new owners, especially right before the holidays when reptiles are popular gifts, learn about reptiles and help them decide which pet is right for them.

We will have informative workshops covering the basic care of reptiles and amphibians that make great first time pets, as well as give aways, free samples, AND a raffle!

Check back as the event list is updated with exactly which animals will be featured - detailed Q&A sessions will be offered after each presentation, so if you have unanswered or more advanced questions than what we covered in our presentations, you can ask them!

Raffles taking place with each workshop - so items that work for each animal will be given away with EACH type of animal. Come back for each workshop to see what we give away!

EVENT LIST

11 am: Bearded Dragons

12 pm: Crested Geckos

1 pm: Ball Pythons

2 pm: Tortoises

3 pm: Leopard Geckos

4 pm: Tree Frogs

5 pm: Cornsnakes, Kingsnakes, and Ratsnakes

SEE YOU THERE!

Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/378268565581925/

Brought to you by http://lllreptile.com/!

-Jen

mommisgurl

Juvie Member
Man,I wish I still lived in Cali! I lived 5 mins from Menifee (Temecula) Hope you guys have a good turnout! :)

LLLReptile

Juvie Member
Original Poster
mommisgurl":10dot3t8 said:
Man,I wish I still lived in Cali! I lived 5 mins from Menifee (Temecula) Hope you guys have a good turnout! :)

Thanks! Should be a ton of fun, all the staff members bring in their own animals to play with and provide examples, and we give away goody bags and coupons. Plus the raffles are tons of fun!

-Jen

izzbo

This is a really cool idea and if I were anywhere near California I would attend. I love how you have an hour dedicated to each popular reptile. This is great for any person thinking about buying a new pet or just reptile lovers who want to learn more about different species.

- iZZbo -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom