Search is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LOL , he is a stinker, he's cute, there's a pic of mine in this section under heading "pics of the trio" i feed mine in a seperate enclosure also, so they are always handled too. she's not crazy about her baths but not bad. but i'll keep ya posted.

maze1216

keschete":a3c9c said:
Please post a picture when you get your Translucent.....hehehe, its funny...you and I have siblings from Georgia Beardies and also dragons from Bloodbank now....does that mean we are family????? Hehehe
haha, even though we didn't get them directly from the breeders ourselves, King, our blood red dragon, came from Georgia Beardies, and Raven, our Translucent came from Bloodbank Dragons so I guess we're all family. I guess with 13 in our house now, we have beardies from most of the major breeders, but since we got almost all our beardies from people who couldn't give them the time they needed, we're not exactly sure where they all originated, like our german giants, were bought thinking they were normals. But I think everyone with beardies that they refer to as "our babies" are in the same family.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
All beautiful babies to be sure!
I would love one ( no not this year ;)) but can hardly even think of that price ! :eek: :shock:
Janie.
Funny all of my dragons came from out of state, and there is a breeder here in Ga ....Who would have known ;)

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ok , my translucent leatherback is in route and on her way, should be here in the morning around 10:30 a.m. !

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ok everyone , you'll never guess what happen! i posted a new thread in general discussions under "OMG, Look what's in the box"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom