Say Good Morning Sophie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I've been fighting with my sweet pea over brumation for the last week or two and I think I may be winning. This makes the third straight day that she's been staying awake so I thought I'd let her say "Hey" to our forum!
Picture221.jpg

And this is Sophie jumping right into things by helping me with the printing! What a good girl. :D
Picture218.jpg

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Down with brumation!!! Im dreading my baby starting. Im not sure what id do without morning snuggles.

She looks quite the chubby monster. How spoilt she must be ^_^

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
She definitely looks wide awake in those pictures. She's a mommy's helper. :D Wow, she sure has filled out.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
:wave: Hello Sophie
Its good to see her up.She must know you need her Sherri.What a good girl helping mommy like that. :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:wave: Hello Sophie! Thank you for waking up from brumation and keeping your Mommy company.

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
She's such a good girl, she sat with me at the computer for quite awhile today, usually she's up and running but this time she was content to just cuddle. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom