Not open for further replies.

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
This is an old picture I had on my other computer-
Burn_by_Blackdejavu.jpg

myzeak

Hatchling Member
Is it just the pictures or is he Huge? very nice looking dragon by the way, loved the pics

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
myzeak":n82mdcpy said:
Is it just the pictures or is he Huge? very nice looking dragon by the way, loved the pics

I think it's both. :) He is part German Giant.
I decided to weigh him today, though, because I was curious. He's 18" and weighs 700 grams. :shock: Which is a lot more then the last time I weighed him.

That being said, I have pictures of him in his new hammock! :) I knew a large would be the only size that would work. :lol:

P1040984.jpg

P1040973.jpg

And a couple extras-
P1040960.jpg

P1040944.jpg

P1040939.jpg

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just a little update. I take so many pictures of him :roll:

P1050127.jpg

This cracks me up.
P1050128.jpg

P1050135.jpg

P1050159.jpg

His tail is so long!

myzeak

Hatchling Member
he looks alot biger than 18" and i wonder how long the suction cups on that hamic keep stuck.

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
myzeak":3ga0gum3 said:
he looks alot biger than 18" and i wonder how long the suction cups on that hamic keep stuck.

Yes, he does, as I have noticed too. And that's a good question. :wink:

I have got some new pictures to share from this morning.

FILE1113.jpg

FILE1115.jpg

FILE1116.jpg

Munching on some veggies.

FILE1122.jpg

As usual, he only ate a few greens before losing interest. :roll:

FILE1124.jpg

snowdrop

Juvie Member
your pics are amazing very handsone boy you have there! Love the outside pics, i can't wai tot take mine out with me!

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
snowdrop":fc10zss6 said:
your pics are amazing very handsone boy you have there! Love the outside pics, i can't wai tot take mine out with me!

Thanks! :) And yeah, it's fun to take them outside. Just have to be careful to watch them at all times, as I have learned. :roll: Sage can run away at light speed when I'm not looking.

snowdrop

Juvie Member
I know what you mean, i have ordered harnesses for the two adults, and i will only be taking them out one at a time as i have a male and female! Very few people have them over here (northern ireland) so my fiance thinks i'm crazy wanting to take them out and about with me.

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
snowdrop":4rfld7h0 said:
I know what you mean, i have ordered harnesses for the two adults, and i will only be taking them out one at a time as i have a male and female! Very few people have them over here (northern ireland) so my fiance thinks i'm crazy wanting to take them out and about with me.

Ireland? Oh wow. I always wanted to visit there. :) Do you like it? And yes, that sounds good. I take Sage out with me all the time,(when it's warm enough) when I go on a walk, he'll ride on my shoulder, and on car trips he sits on the dashboard. Both of us love all of the attention from people. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom