Sad Day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

foto69man

Hatchling Member
I had to sell my beardie marvin.

I just got picked up for a one year deployment so that would be a tad long to have someone babysit him. Hopefully when i get back and find out where i'll be stationed, I can start the beardie adventure all over again.

But I'll miss the little bugger... :cry:

Adam

DSC00745.jpg

wingnuts

Juvie Member
Oh I'm sorry to hear that you had to say goodbye to your guy! :( I live near Fort Drum so I see people who have to make difficult decisions with their pets all the time...never easy. Thank you for what you do and be safe.

Tracy & Stella

twyliteskyz

Hatchling Member
im sorry :( . but he will be cared for and loved dont worry about him. when the time is right again you will get a chance to give anouther lucky beardie a good home.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm sorry you had to give him up. That is really sad, tho I do understand why you did. We will be praying for your safety, as we do all of our soldiers. Thanks for your service.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh no, I'm sorry you had to send Marvin away to someone else. You must be heartbroken (I know I would).
Nobody wanted to foster him for a year while you're deployed??? Did you ask people here??

Well, stay safe wherever you're going.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
I am so sorry to hear about you getting deployed and having to get rid of your beardie. My thoughts and prayers are with you,and Thank you for all you and our other soldiers do.!!!!!!!Please be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom