Runny Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchMitch

Ok... My new lil guy is on meds for parasites. I am approaching day 20, and now within the past 3 days he has had the runniest, yuckiest poop ever. He has no energy, and his eyes are closed most of the time. Today he perched at the bottom of his tank most of the day. He is eating - and eating alot - but it is comin out all runny and yucky. Now... I recently added pellets to his daily food. He gets crix in the morning - greens to much on thru out the day - and the crix at dinner time. I have a nice list of the foods he can eat.... Collard greens, mustard greens, daisy greens, and so on. I dont give him much fruit cuz of the poop issue and dehydration. I started adding the pellets to his food just this past weekend. And the poop issue just started 3 days ago.
Now, i dont know what a normal Bearded Dragon poop should look like, but it cant be this.
The only thing i can think of is to stop the pellet food for a while and see what happens? Anyone else ever experience this with the pellet food? I am so stressed over the entire thing.. i just want a healthy lizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom