Runny poop with no smell

Status
Not open for further replies.

3lizardsmom

My beardie has runny poop with no smell. It has been three days and he still has not pooped. I have been doing baths and his appetite hasn't been that great. I have checked him and he does not have any lumps or bumbs on his belly. He is 18 months old. He is fed mostly collard greens, crickets, and meal worms. Just wondering what you guys might think is going on???? Is this possbily something that maybe his digestion is just going to do from time to time?

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Yes, I think so. Too much of a bad thing, sort of deal ?
I feed my dragons off that list, mainly the greens, with one or two of the blacks a week, and they are all fat, healthy, with balanced poo !
It certainly will be better.
Janie.
You are most welcome, please don't hesitate to ask anything you might question. There is a lot of outdated information out there, and here we try to bring "slaves" up to date so their dragons are healthy and happy !

3lizardsmom

Original Poster
You are very right about that. Ozzy is our little celebrity around town. He goes to my sons chool and to all the baseball games when it is warm enough to go. He is great!

3lizardsmom

Original Poster
I never thought of that! My husband is the sponsor of the team so I know the color! That would be too cute! Everyone loves to see him with his little leash on though.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
If you are really handy with a sewing machine, try making him a beardie cape in those colors and attach to the leash !
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom