Rugby's Offical Thread!!!(New Pics 11/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Such great coloring! I love how he's lookin at you like, "Hey Mom? Put the freakin camera away already!" LOL Yoshi does that when I get mine out too.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ah, I finally captured his color the best I could. i was wondering why he looked so washed out. He still is better in person but here ya'll go!
Rugby's first shed here at his new home!

005-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

015-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

He is now 27 grams!

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I think once they get their back going there is no stopping them! He was so determined it get it all off but he still gained weight LOL. I was afraid with all that scratching he would miss out on eating.

Just weighed him as I got home and hes 28 grams! YAY! I hope a gram a day is ok for now but he better pick it up soon :D . 2 more grams and he will have a 50% gain in his weight since I got him last wednesday. Think he can do it by tomorrow? hehehe

I just ordered him 1000 crickets :puke: LOL Im going to hate my life with them but he likes them more than the roaches. The roaches will just run around for a little bit then just find a place and stay there. The crickets are too big to get in cracks and they are always running so I figured for now they will be ok. Ill still add in some roaches and some worms (when I get them) into his diet.

Cant wait for some baby silkworms!!!!

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Awww what a cutie! He is the same age as Butters.. and just to show how Chubby Butters is, she is 41 grams.. oink oink lol

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
WHOA, shes beefy cause my guy is real close to 9 inches. Im kinda guessing on his age cause the breeders dont know his exact hatch date cause the clutch hatches out several days from the first to last :( . I estimated on the older side than the yonger :)

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Today marks Rugby's first week living here with me!

He has gained 10 grams- so from 20 grams to 30!
He has gained an inch- 8ish-9ish :)

Cant wait to keep watching him grrrroooow!!!!

PICTURES!
002-1.jpg

007.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

I hope you enjoy all my pictures!

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Oh my. He got huge. The last 2 pictures you can definitely see how big he got.
Im still absolutely in love with his coloring.
You're doing such a great job with him. I love watching him grow up. :love10:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom