Rugby's Offical Thread!!!(New Pics 11/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
AH,,,, NO HE DIDNT! but, he did shed his legs. He was scratching like crazy this morning....so cute! But he is a trooper...still eating and running around. Ill take some pics anyway :)

In the morning its the cutest thing watching him wake up. He scurries, rest, scurries, rest, all the way to his basking spot. He looks just like one of those Indy sprint cars all low to the ground and moving fast!

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
OK here are some more pics!

Legs shed
010.jpg

011.jpg

Cutie pie all chubby!
013.jpg

015-1.jpg

SEXY LEG TIME!
019-1.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

ANNNNDDD here what happened to my nail at the ranch. I was loading up a full trailer to a quad and the trailer wouldnt latch so i jiggled it and
the trailer hitch flew up and my nail was jammed between the hitch and the back underneath the quad.....metal on metal...ouch!
017-1.jpg

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Ouch... Came to admire Rugby, but got caught (no pun intended) on that last pic. That has to hurt like a :bleick: ...

But Rugby is adorable! And such a beautiful color. Has his sister been purchased yet, do you know? (Not that I'm in the market, just curious. :lol: ) I actually like his markings better, though - I'm a sucker for lighter colors. :lol: I love his name, too.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Awh, poor boy. He must be so uncomfortable. Doesn't seem to bother him much. I LOVE his sexy legs. :mrgreen: I want him to shed! His tail is so bright, I can't imagine the color on his body!

Omgosh, that must have hurt so bad. Wowzers. Just looking at the picture makes my finger hurt. Lol.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
It actually didnt hUrt as bad as I thought. it was more of the shock that freaked me out. It happens....at least im not getting married anytime soon....its on my ring finger!

Ah yes, I LOOOVE my Rugby! Too cute! I want to hug him and kiss him lol. His sister is being held on a payment plan. Not sure what she went for but they were asking 1K for her!!! I like rugby better too, hehhe. I fell in love with his pattern and colors. And hes a boy....gotta have my boy!

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
We have air bubbles on his back!!! He is so itchy today! Poor little guy!

I gave him a bath today and he was playing in the water! I love it when they enjoy their bath! And he also did a nice poop for me in the water, good boy.

Hopefully this shed will happen soon! And when it does you can expect pictures!!!

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
He just busted his back and Im loving the pics! Hopefully by tomorrow all that skin should be gone!

Im loving what Im seeing!

003.jpg

002.jpg

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
wow!! what amazing color under that skin! Hes gorgeous; I love how their backs just explode like that :D

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Here are some more pictures of the shed

This one was taken an hour or so after the last picture I posted
005.jpg

And this one was taken an hour or so after the above picture. Notice his collar area has raised up!
008.jpg

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
"Uh... hey, you? Yeah, you. You with the camera. Put it down, and GET THIS STUFF OFF ME. ...Jeez."

:wink:

He looks like a Persian rug. I knew the pattern on his back reminded me of something - that's it! It's such an even pattern.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Rug...Rugby? LOL it works!

Its just about all off right now!!!! Im so happy that the shed finished so fast...head, belly, and back! He looks so much better in person than these pics! He is def brighter than his "for sale" pics. He was so determined to get it all off that he probably missed out on some eating time but he did eat a fair amount. Only 2 poops today!

My 2 year old neice came into my room and was roughing him up somehow....she put his little basking stick in his cage. Thank god he was ok, but he seemed a little freaked out LOL. He's calm again at this moment. Such a forgiving guy. :wink:

I love him so much! He is my first baby that is all mine that I am raising (Snuggles was my first baby but he is my bfs). I wish Chuy and I had that baby bonding experience...I got him at 9 months old or so. I had to give Chuy some loving today cause whenever he catches a glimse of Ruggy he puffs up and black beards. Poor guy is jealous.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks! His pattern is one of a kind!!! I couldnt pass him up! I wish the camera could capture his color. His shed is almost all off and he looks so cool and bright! Ill try and use my other camera when its all off and see if I can get better luck. Hes 26 grams and 8.5 inches long or more as of last night!
:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom