Ruffus has died:

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmaui

Juvie Member
I am so very sorry about your beloved Ruffus. I understand the pain you're in right now. I had my Cinnamon for 4 1/2 years when he passed away in October. I was totally devastated. I thought I would never get another dragon but after crying for two weeks and looking at that horribly empty cage, I went out and bought a little tiny baby. He is so precious and I just adore him. I'm so glad now that I have another little dragon to love on. He really helped to heal some of the pain I was in after losing Cinnamon. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you can find it in your heart to be a loving mom to another little dragon in need of a good, loving home.

Nancy

Ruffus Granny

Original Poster
diamc, Yes I went back again to see the vet and he told me that he looked up a lot
about his eye and talked to another Dr. It was his eye, the tumor was in his brain too.
He would not eat or drink for 2 days. Ruffus got what ever was out there for a
bearded dragon. Ruffus has a play house, a feeding house. Anytime his granny (me)
was out shopping I would by him something, weather it was food or toys. :D
My husband would tell me that Ruffus was our 29 your old son's pet. But I didn't care
Ruffus was there for me when I was in pain and lonely.

We have a small dog too. Sketter who we have had for 18 years is
blind and death. Looks like he will be going soon. :(

I love Ruffus so very much,
Ruffus's Granny

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Even though it hurts to think of it right now I am sure that there is still a place in your heart for a new pet. They can be the best therapy for us through our hard times and perhaps the unconditional love of a new beardie or other animal can help you through your current grief.

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
..I'm so sorry for your loss. Everytime I lose a memeber of my "family" because that's what they are to me..I swear up and down I'm never going to get another one..but eventually I do, because to me, for all the happiness and joy and comfort they bring me..it's worth it.
I bought Sakura for James because he was in such deep grief over the loss of his cat, Boots..I never thought he would ever recover from it. Sakura could never take her place, but she's helped James move on.
Hopefully you can find another open place in your heart for another beardie for you to love and spoil.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ruffus Granny":7ca61 said:
diamc, Yes I went back again to see the vet and he told me that he looked up a lot
about his eye and talked to another Dr. It was his eye, the tumor was in his brain too.
He would not eat or drink for 2 days. Ruffus got what ever was out there for a
bearded dragon. Ruffus has a play house, a feeding house. Anytime his granny (me)
was out shopping I would by him something, weather it was food or toys. :D
My husband would tell me that Ruffus was our 29 your old son's pet. But I didn't care
Ruffus was there for me when I was in pain and lonely.

We have a small dog too. Sketter who we have had for 18 years is
blind and death. Looks like he will be going soon. :(

I love Ruffus so very much,
Ruffus's Granny
Oh gee, I'm really sorry, that must have been extremely difficult to watch, it's a shame that nothing could have been done. :( It's extremely hard not know how much they suffered the last few days, I went through that with Widge too and still don't know what happened. They can sure be a comfort to us and are very smart creatures and also know when something is bothering us. I hope that someday soon, when you can handle it, you will find a spot in your heart to get another one, it certainly won't replace the one you've lost, but it will help fill the void and heartache.

Sorry to hear about your 18 yr old Sketter, that is very difficult too, we have all unfortunately gone through that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom