Ruffus has died:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to let you all know that Ruffus went to dragon heaven on 3/24/09. :cry:
I gave him a hug and a kiss just before he died. I'm going to miss him so much.
So PLEASE hug your babies for me. :( We had him for 4 years.

We don't know if we will get another one, because we loved Ruffus so much
don't know if I want to lose anymore pets.

Thanks,
Ruffus's Granny

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Ruffus Granny":6de08 said:
I just wanted to let you all know that Ruffus went to dragon heaven on 3/24/09. :cry:
I gave him a hug and a kiss just before he died. I'm going to miss him so much.
So PLEASE hug your babies for me. :( We had him for 4 years.

We don't know if we will get another one, because we loved Ruffus so much
don't know if I want to lose anymore pets.

Thanks,
Ruffus's Granny

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hate to hear stories like this why did I read it. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
My sincerest condolences for the passing of Ruffus.

Though I don't know what you're going through, emotionally, I do know that you're hurting and probably angry at the same time. Please understand that each of our babies has a special place in our hearts that could never be replaced, even if you eventually get another.

Again, I'm so sorry.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
I am so sorry for your loss. Like Goonie said, an animal so special can never be replaced. When my sweetie passed, I got a new one even though I was not ready which helped me move on, but that other dragon always holds a special place in my heart. I know that has to be hard after four years, and I'm sure Ruffus has had a great life and is waiting for you in Heaven.

Pleaides

Juvie Member
ooh, im so sorry to hear of your loss.
i understand how hard it is when a very beloved pet goes, i had my cat, susie pass away last year and i had her for 21 years! yes 21 years.
i also lost my cornsnake, missy after 8 years with her.
at the moment i have my 4 cornsnakes who ive had for 12 years, 10 years, 7 years and 2 years and my dragons ive had one for a year now and the other i rescued last august, i am absolutely dreading losing any of the ones ive got.
but even so i dont think it matters how long you have had a pet or even if you see it coming it does nothing to ease your pain, my boyfriend had his dragon for 10 weeks and he suddenly died and that was just as disturbing.

major super duper cyber hugs going your way from me, Scales, Skitzy, Diaga and Bailey and extra special hugs from Mischief and Venus!

Ruffus Granny

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, I would play with him everyday because I'm disable
and I'm home all the time. He loved setting with me in my chair and
watch the Young & The Restless with me. He would go to sleep on me
and we would take a nap together. Today was really hard on me.
I started cleaning up all of his stuff and toys. Joshua is going to clean
all of his big tanks tonight.
What am I going to do with all of this? It really good tanks and climbing
things. We bought everything to make him have the best home.

Well, again Thanks for everything you all said. It's going to take us a long time to
get over my baby Ruffus. :cry: :cry:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm sorry to her about Ruffus and I know how hard it is and how much you miss him. :cry: Do you think it was the tumor over his eye that caused his death or don't you have any idea? I'm sure you spoiled him rotten in the 4 yrs you had him and he is at peace now, running around with Widge and all the other special beardies. Try to remember the happy times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom