Ruben.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
(Im sorry if this is the wrong forum. I know alot of people followed Ruben grow and I just thought I should let you know)

I just recieved word that Ruben passed away.

My boyfriend and I broke up in September and he took Ruben with him, because Ruben loved him the best.
Ive missed him agonisingly everyday since he left, which is one of the reasons I didnt return to beardeddragon.org. I couldnt bare to be reminded of him.
I know some members here will understand how much I loved that boy.

Im not ready to write a memorial. All I can do is sob.

For those who dont know him he was a rescue missing two legs, and my pride and joy.

Here he is the day i brought him home. Wobbly on his two remaining legs and skin and bones.
DSC00597.jpg

My big silly smug boy.
DSC00142.jpg

Ruben had pictures taken nearly every day of his journey with me. You can find them in his thread bellow.
Please remember this wonderful beautiful gift from god....
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=95384&hilit=

I cant say goodbye yet. I dont want it to be real.

Holly x

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Holly, I just posted on the other thread about Ruben. That was a nice memorial you just wrote. I'm really sorry. In time you will be glad to remember the times you did have him and be able to laugh at the funny things he did.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
I have such fond memories of him all the smiles and laughter he gave us all. I remember the time you were giving Miso her bath and as you was drying her off he slipped into her small bath bowl. All the times he would try and go to sleep and you would have to pull him out and plug the whole in his viv with socks. He will always be in my heart Holly. Your babies were like a part of my beardie clan. *hugs* Take your time Holly we will all be here for you.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Yes Holly... we will all miss Ruben :( He was a big part of so many peoples lives on bd.org
He will always be in our hearts!
R.I.P. Sweet Ruben

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
My most memorable Ruben story had to be the evil sock blocking his hide, how he tried with all his might to squeeze himself through, then how he tried to "move" the evil sock, and how he finally succumbed to sleeping on top of his hide.

For someone missing two of his legs he sure lived a full life as your master. He never missed out on an adventure, dangerous or not, even if he had to create one himself.

Ruben, you will be missed not only by your mommy, but by all of your cyber aunts and uncles as well.
May you forever frolic in the beautiful sunshine with all four of your legs.
smiley1285.gif

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
I'm very sorry to hear about Ruben!! He was a wonderful little guy,always making me laugh with his antics. Ruben you will be missed.Hugs Holly!!!
Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom