Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Globe.gif

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Mark and I broke up in September. He took Ruben with him, because Ruben loved him the most.
I missed him agonisingly every day, which is why i couldnt come back to beardie.org.
Mark just text to say Ruben passed away.
I cant talk.
I missed him so much when mark took him. Now I'll never see him again.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh no Holly I am so sorry to hear about Ruben. :cry: We are all here to listen whenever you want us.You will see Ruben some day, I do truly believe that and for now all you need to do is open your heart and close your eyes and I promise you Ruben will be there.
RIP Ruben

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear about your breakup with Mark and RIP Ruben, we're all sorry for your loss. I know it's alot to deal with, we're all your friends on this forum and all grieve with you. My heart is breaking at hearing the news about Ruben; you'll have him in your heart forever. Take care, Holly,
Deb

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Gosh, Holly, you've had a rough couple of months. I'm sorry for all that happened. I understand how you feel about Ruben's death. I miss all the ones we've lost to death. To me, if we hadn't lost the we wouln't have the one's we now have, but I wish we could have all those we lost and the ones we now have, of course that would make us at 6 and we couldn't do 6. I'm trying to talk Bill into having a 3rd but he doesn't think he has the time for a 3rd as he's the one home all the time.

I hope things get better for you.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Oh Holly im so sorry words cant say how sorry i am about your break up and the loss of Ruben. R.I.P Ruben. I've missed you and your clan so much. Im in tears over the loss of Ruben we are all here for you if you need us. If you ever need to talk im always a PM away. We love you *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom